Friday, January 23, 2009

Come out of the cabinet!

So recently, there has been so much talk about Obama's cabinet appointees.
Are they legit?
Where have their hands been, and have they washed them?
How did they forget to pay their taxes from the 2003-2004 fiscal year?
Where do babies come from?

Anyways,
It got me thinking creatively.
Because honestly, I'm not going to answer those questions... so if you were looking for those...just keep reading.

My creativeness lead me to dream of what I like to call, the DREAM TEAM CABINET!
(A.K.A: Who I would appoint to my cabinet if I were elected President of the United States)

So without further ado, here it is. (I kept it to five in order to have you all fill in the rest of the seats...or maybe even replace my suggestions)

1. Secretary of State: None other than Gotham's own, the Dark Knight!
For the millions and billions of us who have seen this, and the 2 or 3 who have not experienced pure justice, the Batman is the only man to truly conduct foreign affairs. I mean, have you seen the guy conduct his business? He's got jurisdiction everywhere, even China! (Hopefully, Morgan Freedman would come with this deal; cause then we would have God on our side.)

2. Secretary of Defense: Carmen San Diego: With today's terrorists hiding in the most unusual areas, it takes one to know where one would hide. With Carmen at my side, Osama Bin Laden could only find a safe haven on the planet of mars. Then again, I'm sure they've crossed paths before.

3. Secretary of Energy: Sunny Delight: Because sooner or later, someone has to unleash the power of the sun. So why not do it for a just cause like energy independence. (On the upside, it has a full serving of Vitamin C in every serving. So not only would we be energy independent, we would be cold and flu independent!!!)

4. Secretary of Treasury: Scrooge McDuck: A venture capitalist duck who got rich by being "smarter than the smarties, and tougher than the toughies"? He is definitely a man who could renew our old love for the "gold standard". I mean look at his vault...

5. Vice President: Sarah Palin, played by Tina Fey. Thanks to my great friend Cho, I could not fight her suggestion of this Vice President pick. This is like have your bagel toasted and not toasted at the same time... if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I encourage all of you to comment your suggestions in the comment box located directly underneath this great work of art.

Who would you chose to nominate in your cabinet?
Think hard, don't take it to seriously, and make sure you repeat this video until your finished!



Alex

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!

    Number 1 was the best. Don't know how you managed to get that many jokes into such a small space.

    Somehow I don't think people are going to take you seriously for president...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you are a freakin mazing.

    ReplyDelete